Subject: Re: Picasso II blues
From: Stephen Nevins <[email-masked]>
To: Joe Angell <[email-masked]>
Cc: LightWave Mailing List <[email-masked]>, Toaster/Flyer Mailing List <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 1995 01:30:47 -0700 (PDT)

On Wed, 26 Jul 1995, Joe Angell wrote:

> 
> Hi, all.  This ones a BIT off topic.  I just got may Picasso II, and I
> can't get the danm thing to wokr.  I have an old A2000 and 1084S monitor,
> thecable to convert the Amiga RGB into VGA(into the Picasso) and the cable
> from the Picasso VGA out to the 1084S RGB in.  In Amiga mode, I get red
> bars rolling down the screen, and green bars going up in Picasso mode. 
> Any ideas?  The monitor driver's set to a max. of 15KHz for the 1084 (I
> can't afford a multiscan for a bit yet...)  Even the Amiga res. stuff is
> meessed up.  I REALLY want LightWave running on the Picasso (see, this
> really IS a LW post!)  Any ideas anyone?
> 
Joe, this is the address for the picasso newsletter [email-masked]. 

There is also some monitor drivers and the last official village software 
there. I'm using a 1950 monitor so I don't have an answer. If I can find 
the time I'll try to configure for the 1080. There is also software 
written by some third party software called  Cybergraphics that is newer 
and in most cases improved over the origional software. There is a demo 
version on aminet, it's shareware and worth the price, which is $40 I think.
the FTP site is terrapin-station.umd.edu

Steve Nevins

> --
> Joe Angell <[email-masked]> sent this message.
> To Post a Message           : [email-masked]
> Un/Subscription Requests To : [email-masked]
> (DIGEST)                 or : [email-masked]
> Administrative Items To     : [email-masked]
> 

--
Stephen Nevins <[email-masked]> sent this message.
To Post a Message           : [email-masked]
Un/Subscription Requests To : [email-masked]
(DIGEST)                 or : [email-masked]
Administrative Items To     : [email-masked]